space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday -- First ever, baby!

Wooohoooo!
So, I know it's totally lame that I've been super super super excited about this particular Wednesday for a couple of days now, but I can't help it! I'm just ultra stoked to join the What I Wore Wednesday extravaganza! Okay are you ready?

Since my stupid point-and-shooter is on the fritz, I only have one photo to share. Yeah, that's right, only one. And it was taken on my iPhone.....on instagram......but I assure you I will become an awesome What I Wore Wednesday participant in a few short weeks. 
{Once I...ahem....buy an awesome {expensive} camera for myself...ahem...Oh, hubby!}

Anyway, here we go!
What I Wore To Church:
Thar' she blows!
Look at that precious little man alongside me, just being as precious as precious can be!

So here are the facts:

Cardigan: H&M

Dress: A boutique in Paris bought on our honeymoon
{It's definitely a fav of all time}

19-month-old little boy: I picked him up somewhere....He compliments my outfits well....I think I'll keep him

Okay, that was really fun for me and I have no idea why.
Woohooo!
Here's where I'll be linking up :

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. WIWW is super fun - glad you're apart of it now! I have been MIA for a few weeks (because I've been wearing nothing but scrubs and sweats) but I'll be back in the game soon! Love the dress, and your little accessory :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...