space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Here's to What I Wore Wednesday Week Number Two! 
"Keeping me accountable one outfit at a time."
- big, over-exaggerated winky face - 
{Well, at least for a few hours out of maybe a few days....Slowly but surely, I say, slowly but surely}

So what day of the week was graced with my gettin' ready?
Sunday at the......
Farmer's Market!

{Some back story to this get-up: I woke up to rain, therefore I thought it was going to be cold. That sounds like a logical deduction, right? Well, no. It was humid as all heck and I wanted to skin myself about 20 minutes into our first trip to market. But had it actually been cold, I would have loved sporting my man flannel, and straight-out-of-the-corral boots}

{Take a look at that confident woman, striding forward as if she's not sweating like creep-o}

Okay, okay, here's a straight forward picture.....I just really like that "hey babe, take a picture of me as I walk down this aisle" action......
There we were, breathing in the healthy scents of the outdoors.....wanting to die of heat stroke......At least Carter looked chipper!

Oh! And there's me being a knowledgeable-farmer's-market-shopper. "Oh, hello, and what do you have here? These avocados look like they could rival even my own!" {I was referring to my pretend organic garden}

"Oh, hello there, hair-that-takes-longer-than-two-seconds-to-complete. How I've missed you."

Yay, massive balloon. There I was trying to energetically chase after Carter.....

Woohooo!

So here are the facts:

Flannel: I got this baby from my friend Kelly who works for a super awesome surf company I don't know the name of {sorry, Kelly!}. Anyway, I love that thing, and yes, it is an actual boy's shirt, which makes it way cooler because I am being trendy and androgynous. Woo!

Jeans: Forever 21 from way way way before the pregnancy years.

Boots: Christmas present from my man!

In the end, although I was about to lose it from the heat and humidity, I loved my outfit. The main point was that I put it together with some actual thought, and I straightened my hair.
Let's just take a second and give it up for done hair.
Hair that is done?
What a concept!

Link up, baby!

pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. You look so stylin - but yes HOT! Loved your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are fabulous and compliment the jeans and flannel shirt perfectly - rock on mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny.. you looked good_ & yes Hot...love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn girl you sexyyyy. i'd tap that. haha don't tell chad or curtis. dude, i miss you.. we need to live in the same state!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody! Yeah, it was way too hot.. yuck. Never again, never again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...