space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Here's to another week of crackin' skulls and takin' names!
Okay, no, but.....
How about,
Here's to another week of gettin' dressed and feelin' sassy!
{That's better.}

Since this week I spent an inordinate amount of time with a toddler strapped to my hip,
{poor baby has an ear infection. Me no likey},
I only have one photo. 
Yep, just the one.

And since my hair looked like poop {thanks, salty sea air!}, along with that burnt-looking-nose-effect I seemed to have been sporting without even knowing it, I was hoping that the wonderful techniques of photo editing would help me out in that department. 
Eh, I don't think it did much, but doesn't that little 19-month-old look glorious in said climate?
Okay, okay, let's face it, he looks glorious in all climates!

Anyway, here's What I Wore to
the Aquarium with the family!
{Check out that mini baby bump! I'm almost at the 5 month mark, and I'm lovin' it!}

Facts:

Cardigan: H&M

Shirt: Another present from my beautiful sister

Undershirt: Forever 21

Necklace: Found deep in the cave that is my jewelry box. Carter went a-thrashin', so I went a-findin'.

Sunglasses: Versace's from the hubby for our first Valentine's Day together. Swoon.


All in all, we had a wonderful time at the aquarium together. The three of us are quite the dream team, and I really can't wait to go buy myself some maternity clothes. 
Did I just say that?
I would never have uttered such words during my first pregnancy, because I thought the lot of them were unshapely and just downright hideous, but this time around, I can't wait.
Really.Can't.Wait.

Woohoo!

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh your little bump is SO cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...