space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

This week I was good.
Well, better than most.
I took three whole sets of pictures,
on three separate days,
wearing three completely different outfits.
It. Was. Glorious.

Hello, I've popped!
Babe #2 is DEFINITELY making his or her precious presence known, 
and I absolutely love it.
{Can we just talk about how much sooner you pop with Babe #2 versus Babe #1. Insanity!}
So there we are at 
20 weeks.
Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.

Shirt: Super oldie.....I'm thinking Forever 21?

Shorts: Super newies! Target maternity, baby!

Talk about comfort.
I think I found the missing link in the universe.
One can be cute and comfy as long as leggings are incorporated somewhere in the mix.
Look! I even put on my handy, dandy watch!
UPSIDE-DOWN!
{I didn't realize this until about 6:45 that night. Ay yi yi.}

Cardigan: Forever 21

Shirts: Oldies from Forever 21

Leggings: Forever 21

Watch: Nordstroms - graduation gift from the hubby...Marc Jacobs, baby!

Check out that awkward Super Man pose!
Yeah, I felt weird doing it, but I was in a rush, and felt dumb afterwards, so this is all I've got.
Anyway, we went to Chadly's district's work bar-b-que.
Driving there we thought we were severely under-dressed,
but once we got there, we realized it's now appropriate to wear short short short shorts to
work affairs.
Listen, man, {and it was a man}, your boss is here. Care about yourself. Please.

Sweater: TJ Maxx {because I'm a Maxxinista}

Shirt: Birthday present from my MIL

Shorts: Target maternity, once again

Sandals: Target

All in all: Awesome.
Our week was honestly great and wonderfully busy from beginning to end.
I learned how to sew in between those fabulous outfits,
and I must say that I'm enjoying this wonderfully cheap craft.
I went on a little joy ride to Joann's, and guess what?
I left after only spending $8.50.
What?!
Yes, it is, in fact, possible to find something fun AND relaxing AND cheap.

Just wonderful.

Link up, baby!
pleated poppy

And don't forget, I'll be a-changin' my name in a few short days.
Woohooo!

5 comments:

  1. The "popping" with baby 2 thing faster than baby 1 has always kind of baffled me.

    Also, I am jealous of your sewing skills. You're teaching yourself???

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at your perfect little belly!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!! wait til you get to #3!!! I'm busting out of everything and I'm only 10 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little belly is just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your belly is a adorable. Can't wait to watch you grow :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...