space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's. Time. For. What. I. Wore. Wednesday.
Wooohooooo!
Definitely one of my favorite days of the week by far.

So this last week I opted for barely any make-up and a fashionable pony tail.
Well, I guess I didn't exactly "opt" for such things,
they kind of just happened. 
Anyway, LETS-DO-IT.

Here's one version of something I wear during at least one point most of the day most days of the week.
Make sense?
On this day we were planning on going for a little bike ride at the beach.
Doesn't that sound picturesque?
Well, the parking gods had other plans for us.
They just didn't want us there at all.
They sent us home, discouraged and defeated.
{And we checked out two beaches! Not. Cool.}

{Hi, baby! Here we are at twenty-one weeks, with absolutely horrid posture. My mother would kill me.}

On this day we went to go get that husband of mine a bike.
That's right, a good old fashioned, two-wheeled contraption one propels with their feet.
It was actually quite hilarious watching him ride around the store, since the seat was in it's
highest position, and even at 6'3", that just doesn't work.
Anyway, there was bangin' and crashin' going on, but in the end, we made the purchase.
Look how stoked Carter was!


Ew. Incredibly terrible picture quality. Yuck. Just. Awful.
But anyway! We were off for a little bit of family fun around town.
We literally had no idea what the heck we wanted to do, 
but we just had to get out.
And who could blame us!
Look at that room!
Disastrous!

{I know it looks like I was going for a boob shot, which I wasn't, but you have to admit, if there's ever a time in one's life when a boob shot is a good idea, it's when you're pregnant. Yeah, it's true.}

{Hi, growing baby bump!} 

Here's what one wears when they think they are going to leave the house,
but in fact they don't.
My plan was to go to Home Goods and meander, but then Carter started acting all
crazy-like, so I decided to skip the cart-sitting battle and just stick around the ole' homestead.
At least I didn't take those jeans off for a good two hours!

So it was another fabulous week around the Cisneros household.
Honestly, the weeks around here have been pretty great lately since I haven't felt like I want to die from morning sickness, or exhaustion, or both.
We laughed, we cried, we smooched, we sang, we cheered, we scolded, we wore pony tails, we squeezed into non-maternity jeans, we were awesome.

How was your week?

Link up, baby!
pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. You have the cutest baby bump ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tops and toes :) Congrats on the one on the way.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...