space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Woohooo
 for another week of What I Wore Wednesday!
Besides a few minor pregnancy woes,
this last week was exceptionally wonderful,
especially because I was sewing like a mad woman most of the time,
and Gossip Girl has returned.

Anyway! 
I really should just call the last few days
the week-o-leggings
because that's basically all I wore.
{I even pulled my jeggings out of hiding}
{Which....I'm not really sure about those things....}

Anyway, let's get rollin'.
Oh, how I love this shirt!
Doesn't Babe #2 just look precious in it?
Sheesh.

Shirt: From my friend Kelly who works for a super awesome surf company

Leggings: Forever 21

You know, not my favorite.
I really did not like this combo, but I was trying to be daring, and that's what came out.
I guess wearing black, white and grey isn't exactly daring, per say,
but hey? Pairing that undershirt with that racer back was edgy enough for me!

Undershirt: Forever 21

Racer back shirt: Foreign Exchange

Shoes: Love D

Here are THOSE JEANS!
Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia, alleluia, alleluia, ALLELUIA!
Can you hear the heavenly angels singing out in exaltation of their gloriousness?
I can.

Cardigan: Forever 21

Shirt: Two Friends Boutique

Jeans: Destination Maternity Outlet {A Pea in the Pod}

Here are the jeggings.
Eek.
When I got into the car to drive to my parents' house in this outfit,
I kept looking down at my legs and thinking that some kid just colored all over me in blue crayon.
They just don't look like jeans!
What's worse?
This was the first time I've worn those things, and I bought them during Babe #1's pregnancy.
That's not a good sign.

White shirt: Given to me by my sister

Jeggings: American Apparel

Boots: Christmas present from my man 

Ahh, I love these boots.

We went on a family date night to Downtown Disney!
We were stylin'.

Shirt: Destination Maternity Outlet

Jeans: THE jeans, same place

Here's a better shot of those babies.

You know what?
I think this is my favorite of the whole week because I felt so darn cool mixing that undershirt with my new cardi.
Usually I'm such a baby about mixing textures and prints, but not on this day!
I took some inspiration from The Daybook and went for it.
It was quite exhilarating, I must say.

Cardigan: The Gap Outlet

Shirt: Two Friends Boutique

Shoes: Target

Yay for textures and buttons! 

And of course, who could forget my trusty watch and pouch?
{That was the first pouch I ever sat down to sew, and I use it all the time. Ahh, love.}

Watch: Marc Jacobs

Pouch: Me!

So, it seems that I have become better at the whole taking a picture of myself thing, and Lindsay was right:
It does get easier as time goes by, and a lot less like a creepy 14-year-old trying to fill up her myspace.
So yippee!

I'll be linking up, of course, with this fine lady:
pleated poppy
And you should too!

8 comments:

  1. those jeggings are SO CUTE on you! {although I know I couldn't pull them off!} SO CUTE. seriously, you're cute in anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you stylish hot mama!! miss you!! see you in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely fabulous in every shot. The jeans really are incredible...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!! You're one stylin' mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great!
    I actually like the outfit you don't care for. It looks comfy and cute, to me! Maybe I'll try for an outfit like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too cute! I wish leggings were in style when I was preggers a little over 2 years ago because they are so comfy! You look great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching your adorable belly grow!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...