space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Honeymoon Edition!

So it's a sad day.
In light our successful thus far
SMALL BUSINESS MONTH,
{Link Up Challenge #2 tomorrow - see prompt at bottom}
I was super amped to do a 
What I Wore as a Savvy Business Woman Edition,
but alas,
since that full time job is non-existent in these parts
{but the "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy" career is in full swing},
I have not one photo of me looking all sexy and knowledgeable in a pencil skirt and heels.

So then I thought, 
Okay, Nicole, there's got to be at least ONE picture in here somewhere...what about all those formal meetings you attended while in sorority?
But still, none.

The good news is that all that meandering forced me to go through my honeymoon pictures once again, because I love them, and I decided to show those babies.
{Also, I was particularly horrible at taking pictures this week, even though I got dressed in those jeans every.single.day. What?! I swear!}
{Are we sick of hearing about the jeans?}

Let's get rollin'.
{Ahh, to get dolled up}

This was the night we thought we were going wine tasting, but instead, got lost in Paris.
Not a bad problem to have, eh?

Dress: Forever 21 - old as all old

Tights: reminiscent of the ole' dance days

Heels: Love D

{The catacombs!}

Okay, I have a confession to make.
I was hungover.
In Paris.
I know, I know....I should be burned at the stake.
But the good news was, this picture was taken post-hangover remedies, so I felt slightly better.

Shirt: Forever 21

Purse: Christmas present from my sister

Jeans: H&M

{The alleged culprit for said hangover}

There I was the night before the catacombs day, which also just so happened to be the "Notre Dame" AND "The Louvre" day.
I know, kill me.
But guess what?
I had a good time with my man that night, and was stoked to have hailed a MERCEDES as a cab home.
So all in all, no feeling bad about that beer those beers.
Just some minor guilt about feeling like poop while staring at the Mona Lisa.
Oh well! At least it was memorable!

Dress: Target maternity {no, I wasn't pregnant. I had no idea I had even bought a maternity dress until I was actually pregnant with Carter, and I looked at the tag and it said "Mossimo Mommy." Weird, huh?}

Beer: delish.

{Ahh, my favorite day}

LOVED this day.
Biking through the Palais de Versailles.
Beautiful.

Shirt: given to me by my sister

Leggings: Forever 21

{Our let's not make any plans day}

This was our last day in Paris before heading to Belgium, and it was lovely.
There were no plans on the itinerary, just my man and I perusing through the streets.
We bought a full-on, legitimate picnic basket during said perusing.
Random? Yes. Something we'll keep forever? Definitely.

Shirt: old as all old {I want to say Hollister, but that really categorizes me as an I can still wear my teenage clothes type of woman}

Shorts: TJ Maxx

Shoes: Love D

Scarf: bought in Paris

 {I know, I know}

Okay, I'm having another beer and posing at that same creepy angle, but here's a significantly better picture of that scarf.

{Maria von Trapp!}

Here we were in Brugge, the most picturesque little village one may ever hope to come across.
It was such a sunny, happy, lovely place, that I decided that it deserved a bright yellow, let's-meet-grand-mama-for-scones type dress.
So that's what I did, and it was great.

Dress: JC Pennys? {One of those random finds}

So there you have it!

I'll be linking up here
pleated poppy

And in Small Business Month news!
Tomorrow is 
Link Up Challenge #2,
and I can't WAIT!
Tuesday was a great success!
People were NETWORKING!
Small Business owners got EXPOSURE!
Shops were perused!
COMMENTS were left!
ELBOWS were rubbed!
DEALS were made!
It was great, and I encourage everyone to continue to view their small business from different perspectives as often as possible!
{A good way of doing so? Join in on Small Business Month!}

Here's the challenge for tomorrow:
tell about one challenge you've come across since you decided to start selling your merchandise, whether it be through an online retailer {Etsy}, during craft shows, or just from friend-to-friend. Could it be book keeping? Balancing the family? Creative block? Marketing challenges?
{At the end of your post, be sure to ask the question, "Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I can get myself out of this rut?" I betchya people will answer you and give you some great ideas!}
{LET'S NETWORK!}
{I can't wait to read what you have!}

Grab a button and get those posts ready for some serious exposure!










5 comments:

  1. Oh I blogged about Paris today too.. but from a completely different angle.. Loved the idea of bike riding through Vercailles.. Walking around that place completely wore me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy seeing you blog about Paris!!!! Seeing you in the streets of my city :) Also, that first dress....I brought it to Paris haha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you on bike.^^

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfits!! what a fabulous honeymoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice seeing the pix of your Magical Time! Gorgeous.Moxie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...