space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I've been feeling pretty low lately. Monday was the lowest of the lows, but despite wanting to just lie there and watch Once Upon a Time on repeat, I actually got dressed! I sort of shocked myself while shuffling through this last week's pictures, actually, which is always a good thing.
So here we are at
31 WEEKS!


CHURCH and other SUNDAY ACTIVITIES
{like sushi with your father-in-law, the alleged culprit of Monday's horrendousness}

Cardi: H&M

Scarf: Forever 21

Pink long sleeve: TJ Maxx {$6.99!!!!}

Pants: Take a wild guess 


ERRANDS

The only thing I can say about this one is that it looked better on than it does in these pictures. Yes, there is a slight hobbit-like feel to the billowy wonderfulness in conjunction with my bump, but guess what? This was one of those it-works-when-you're-pregnant-and-will-work-even-better-when-you're-not type purchases. 

Shirt: TJ Maxx {$9.99 yo!}

VISIT TO MY PARENT'S HOUSE

Normally I would never dress up to drive the 15 minutes south to good ole mom and dad's, but on this day, it was needed. I felt spunky, fall-like and cute.....Yay!

Cardi: Forever 21

Shirt: given to me by my sister

Scarf: so old I can't even remember

Boots: they always make an appearance somehow, but Target


COFFEE DATE for my sister's BIRTHDAY

cardi: The Gap

Undershirts: Forever 21

Infiniti scarf: ME!

Flats: Love D

Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

So cheers to this last week, even though I wanted to curl up in the fetal position sans cute clothing the majority of the time, I'm proud of myself for pulling these looks off. Hell, I'm proud of myself for getting out of bed. 
One more week down, 9 more to go!
{at the very most, hopefully!}


linking up here:
pleated poppy

12 comments:

  1. You look absolutely adorable!!! Your baby bump almost makes me get the baby itch...almost...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so darn cute! I LOVE your style. So simple and so beautiful all at the same time. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you looks precious! love your outfits, i went to my parents house and sunday and i was surprised too that i even dressed. then mom told me that my toms were the weirdest shoes she had ever seen. haha next time i'll just stay in my pajamas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear that is what I THOUGHT I would look like at 31 weeks. Yeah, uh, didn't happen.
    You look amazing! Hope you're feeling just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!!! Pregnancy is such a love/hate relationship... I so wanted my baby to be on the outside of me by the third trimester... now that they are 9 an 7 I long for those pregnancy days... enjoy darlin', enjoy...

    xx - britt

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so good, I especially love that grey and white striped cardigan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this rings a bell because I, too, have been impressed with myself when I got dressed the last couple days and have been watching Once Upon a Time on repeat! but I don't have a good excuse, like pregnancy... just cramps and a little exhaustion. way to rock cute clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the cutest prego! Cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so adorable! I hope I'm that cute when I get pregnant again. Stopping by from Pleated Poppy.

    Kate
    addictedtodietcoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your so darn cute! I LOVE your first look. That scarf is great. The last look is really cute too. Kudos to you for getting dressed every day. You may just be a bit tougher than I am. When I was pregnant I wore pj's most of the time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...