space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Well, sheesh.
I only have ONE outfit for today, and the lighting is horrendous.
One could even call it crass.
But you know what? That's okay, because I feel better this week than I did last week, and that just about trumps any bitter feelings towards a lack-luster photo I may be harboring, so YAY!

Okay, here is what I was GOING to wear to an open gym night with Carter and my man, but instead we just drove down to my parent's house for a night of stuffing our faces with some famous Paplia spaghetti:
 Oh, iPhone camera. How sick of you I am. 
{we are in the market for a fabulous beyond all fabulous camera right this very minute, and words cannot express my excitement}

Cardi: H&M

Shirt: Destination Maternity Outlet

Jeans: Destination Maternity Outlet {A Pea in the Pod}

Boots: my ole' faithful's from Target

And here is Babe #2 at 32 WEEKS!
{can you believe it?}
{time has flown by!}
{....except for when I felt like it WASN'T flying by....i.e.-  my first trimester....the last couple of weeks....ay yi yi}


Anyway, this week I'm back to my two lovely days of work at good ole' Purebarre, and that makes me feel darn good. There's just something about conversing with people outside of our immediate circle that rejuvenates me! It's tough to take a week off! Anyway, happy lady over here, albeit a very exhausted one.
8 more weeks, Nicole, 8 more weeks!

I hope y'all are having a fabulous week so far, and I'm happy to say that our first Small Business DAY linky party yesterday went wonderfully! Remember, you have all the way until Sunday to promote that SHOP of yours, so head on over and NETWORK!
LOVE!


linking up here, as usual:
pleated poppy

One more thing! Tomorrow I'm guest posting over at Sunny Vanilla! Are you excited for another DIY?? This one has to do with sewing and Christmas gift wonderfulness!
Woohooo!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you don't even look pregnant in that outfit!! You look so tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, wish I looked that good when I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am passing a blog award to you!
    http://bottlesdiapersbaby.blogspot.com/2011/11/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...