1. It's Friday night, man! Yes, yes TGIF, and this particular beginning of the weekend is quite special because tomorrow night Chadly and I will be leaving the babes in Yorba Linda with Grandmama Cisneros to celebrate my 25th birthday! I can't wait, y'all. Like REALLY can't wait. This particular date night will be no joke because a) it's a surprise! I have no idea what my main man is planning, other than the fact that it will take place at Downtown Disney, and b) it's been FAR too long since we've had a little alone time, and you know what that will do to a gal.
2. Two days ago (Wednesday), was Stroller Strides of Foothill Ranch's 3 WEEK ANNIVERSARY! Oh my gosh, I just love this business so, so, so much! It's quite ridiculous to recount everything that's happened pertaining to SS in this here mini shout-out in the middle of a list, so I'll leave it for another more detailed, awesome one by itself. (But really, holy cow. It's LOVE!)
3. Mi amore just concocted a deliciouso dinner behind me, so you know what that means: it's time to get down and funky at the kitchen table. (Hey, hey! That sounded pretty darn risque! What can I say? Asian food can really get me going when I'm el-hungry-o!)
5. Carter has officially turned into a crazy 3-year-old and here's why it's more insane than the terrible twos: when he was 2, he would just say "no" to assert his independence, then we'd move on. Now that he's 3, there's actual MEANING behind his "no's!" There's no yankin' that guy's chain! If he says no, there are at least 4 reasons why not, the main one being that he "JUST DOESN'T WANT TO!" (Communicated by a sometimes fake yell, no less.)
6. Kota has become such a doll! I swear, we have REALLY turned the corner now (even though I've said that... how many times is it now? 7?). She laughs, she smiles, she points at things and if she doesn't know the word, says, "that," but it sounds more like, "dat" or "doh." She makes herself laugh by exhaling quickly through her nose, which is so hilarious. She is just my little love bug! Ahh, such a wonderful age!
(My sister looking glorious at her baby shower for Asher!)
(A picture Carter took of me tickling Kota)
(Carter taking his doggy for a walk!)