space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Friday, November 30, 2012

A few of the favorites

I don't know what's going on, but my computer isn't letting me upload any new pictures! It's saying that I'm at 100% capacity, whatever that means. Anyway, until I figure it out, here are a few favorites from the bloggular over the last few years :)
Wine tasting in Paris with the hubs. :)
After I got my Canon, I was really obsessed with taking all of these artsy-like pictures and guess what? I actually like them! So even though I'm a far cry from the editing master I hope to become, here is one of them!
...and another.
The first baby girl onesie I ever purchased. :) It hung up in our room for a good three months!
Little man having a moment last year when we were decorating our tree in the good ole' apartment. I was pregnant with Kota here!
A product of nesting in 2011...
...which appeared in Carter's old room right before we brought home girly-girl.
And this preciousness :)

Anyway, love these pictures. :) 
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...