space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Three's For Me!

Hello! Well, if you couldn't tell already, this is my very first post on my very first blog. I decided to start blogging because now that I'm almost done with school (my undergrad will be complete in just a few short months and I will be walking in May at CSUF, woo!) my workload is winding down, and I found myself needing to do something when my little man (Carter Richard Cisneros) is napping! Of course cleaning my apartment is always a priority while the hubby is at work bringing home the bacon, but I've been doing that so routinely the last 7 months I could do it with my eyes closed and in a smooth 30 minutes if I'm feeling motivated enough. Hopefully this blog will motivate me to get through the cleaning quickly, so I can write about whatever I want and have some productive "me" time.

Here's some background on myself!

I grew up in the fabulous Mission Viejo, went to MVHS and went on to CSUF in Fall 2006. I joined Alpha Chi Omega (woot woot!) and met my now-husband, Chad Cisneros (a SigEp). We dated for about two years when we tied the knot and welcomed our perfect little bundle of joy, Carter, to our lives. He is now 11 months old (it went by WAY too fast! What happened to my little cuddle bug??) and he is an EXTREMELY easy baby. I can honestly say it surprised me at how easy those first few months were for me, but I truly believe it's because I have the world's easiest little man. He was never too demanding, his nap schedule has always been pretty darn perfect (except for recently, we are in the process of transitioning from one nap to two), and he has always been a great eater. So, all in all, I have to say being a wife and a mommy have been the best experiences of my life, and I'm so excited to move forward with my little family!

Oh, I just realized I titled this post "Three's for Me!" which basically means my little family of three is for me! Hahaha very simple, but a great explanation for my life!


Anyway, it has been a great first posting experience, and I'm going to try and post everyday! So WOOHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...