Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Yearly planner fill-in
I'm thankful for a little perspective. 2015 is going to be a rad year with these thoughts. I'm praying to maintain this viewpoint and to remember to take things slow. If I ever get a tattoo in my life it would read simply, "be still." I've been practicing that sentiment and I think it's what's responsible for said perspective. Very thankful, up in herre!
Other things I'm thankful for from 2014:
- Chad and my 5th anniversary trip to San Diego where we made our "before 30 bucket lists."
- Actually realizing how much freakin' fun kids are at this age in the most awesome way: Knott's Berry Farm rollercoasters, watch out for us!
- Chad's work life!
- Me feeling like I've checked the boxes I wanted to check in my twenties in regards to work and feeling completely ready and great about becoming a full time stay-at-homer.
- The house!
- Chad and I "pulling the trigger" on several areas of life and having the support of families at the same time!
- Our Dave Ramsey ways hitting the official 1 year mark and still going.
- Friends who we love dearly.
- The Paplia brother being awesome: the dude has been dedicated to going into the Marines. A year ago, we had been going on about year 3 of praying insanely hard for him. Prayers are answered, we know that now more than ever. Perseverance, a great attitude and just an overall wonderful force he is in our family is what we have to be thankful for, all of which began in 2014.
- The Paplia sister being a badass pushing out child number 3! Goooooooo Gina!!!!
- Cisneros brother finding fulfillment in flight school - woohoooo!
- And of course, all of our family members!!! (And sushi!)
Posted by Nicole Cisneros at 1:39 PM