space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Pimp yo ride. Or yo house! It's Father's Day!

Saying that we over here are stoked on life would be a gargantuan understatement. Not only is it daddy's day for Chadly, but the whole gosh darn weekend has been amaze balls. We...

* had Grandma Cheryl over on Friday to spend the night on the cool new air mattress Amazon Prime sent our way for $10, allowing her, Chad and myself to drink Cupcake vino into the night under the twinkle lights I'm still overly obsessed with. Saturday morning I sat back, drank coffee, made my famous banana egg pancakes and watched Chad and Cheryl groom the yard. Thanks for the amazing bouquets, MIL!

* attended Dakota's first ever dance recital Saturday afternoon! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. Let's just put it this way: the first number out on stage, this crazy amazing competition routine, I had to literally tell my face to stop almost-crying. "Reel it in Nicole, reel it in!!!" Luckily I got a hold of myself before Kota's sweet dance, which was the 6th one to perform. Gaaaaaaaaaah.

* then went to pizza with family, after which Kota told us (!!) that she wanted to go to bed, leaving Carter and Chad open reign on Batman video games and me to cuddle with Snow.

* next celebrated the amazingness that is F Day. I woke up with Snow this morning at 6:00, something Chad usually does. It was quite enjoyable out there alone with the doggy! Anyhoo, I made good coffee, set out his presents (beach chairs, a drawing from Kota and a craft Carter made at school! His other gifts were the added-onto twinkle lights and this magnetic screen thing we got for the kids and Snow), then of course concocted the banana egg pancakes, then we all got ready to go to where else but the man store, Mojo's for this espresso thing, and to get Mitzy washed. Once home, Chad installed the misters we got from the Depot! Gosh dangit, I love this damn thing called home ownership!

After that, I kept saying, "yeah babe! We're pimpin this place out! It's like Pimp Yo Ride, but Pimp Yo House! We da bomb!" I mean, it was serious. Gangster voice and all. 

So anyhoo, good times over here. Now we're about to tackle the weirdo window valance in the family room!!!! This deserves an extra round of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Wahooo!

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there, especially Chadly, Ernie and my own papacito. We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...