space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Me. During nap time. In the summer.

Now, listen.
There are sites around these here parts which can get a gal sort of pumped, ya dig?
Especially when that gal is a mom. Of two sleeping babies. One of which who is threatening to wake up any moment, making her all jumpy and whatnot. So the over-the-shoulder glances are not so far and few between, understand? Anyway, such situation has resulted in some massive photo tweaking on one of those sites due to one of those bouts of over confidence in the I-can-so-edit-my-iPhone-pics department. You know what I mean.
Anyway, it's been fun, but my final glance-over-the-shoulder has resulted in the finding of a certain two-and-a-half year old staring me down from the banister. 
So cheers to entertaining myself and to that big hunk of burning love right there pouring those glasses of champagne!
SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO PROUD OF YOU MY LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. so cute babies.. i want to have a bay lol :))
    let's follwo each other babe..

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...