space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Disneyland!

We Cisneros's love Disneyland. Love, love, love, love, love it. Chad and I have had passes for basically our entire relationship, but took a break from good old D-Land when the little man was born. We had this idea that it would be a bad idea to take him when he was so young because it would take away from the excitement when he was old enough to know what was going on. That theory lasted for about six months. After agreeing that we needed something to do that would satisfy both us and our little one on Chad's days off, it was time we ventured back into frontier land to join our friends at the haunted mansion. So we got ourselves some Deluxe passes and back we were!

After I got off work at 10:30 am (woohoo for teaching two classes and getting a workout in!), we hauled off after Carter's nap! We stayed later than we've stayed in a long time, but for some reason I stopped taking pictures early in the day. Enjoy!


On his trusty steed! He was so excited to go on the carousel, it was so cute!


My boys :)


Oh yeah, and instead of being an excited parent by my child's side, Chad convinced me to hop on!

It was quite a fun date with my boys. Disneyland always delivers!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...