Anyway, yesterday I experienced new levels of laziness. It was so extreme, I thought I had to of had a fever or something, even though I felt completely fine. Just out of control. This picture basically sums up my entire day:
Except minus the beer, and minus that awkward left paw position.
Here is how my day went:
- Woke up around 8:30
- Fed Carter, made Chad's lunch (about the only productive thing I did), and ate some breakfast
- Chad left, I assumed my position on the couch
- Carter went down for a nap around 11:30, I reassumed my position on the couch
- Picked Carter up out of his crib around 1:45, I shut my bedroom door so he wouldn't go anywhere, and yep, I laid in bed (low point of the day)
- Went on a 15 minute walk around 2:30, then quickly reassumed couch position
- Waited for Chad to get home so I could go to sleep
- Put Carter down at 7:30, laid back on the couch
- Bed by 10:30
Oh yeah, and today I took a three hour nap. Man, oh, man. At least I'm energized now and my hubby took care of business around the old household! What a great guy!