space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, December 15, 2013

2 and 4, our December babes' birthday party

 Today we celebrated our two December babies! They sure are great, I have to say. ;) Since last year I thought my head was going to explode due to over planning (we had Stroller Strides Grand Opening and then two huge birthday parties for 1 and 3 within a very small time span), this year I was determined to keep it simple. For Carter's second birthday I was so humongously pregnant and miserable, so we did a small pancake breakfast with just the family - it turned out to be so gosh darn quaint and enjoyable, this year we repeated the fabulousness here in our new place!

It was literally just our families, a great, huge breakfast prepared by my love with pancakes (of course!) and then lots of merry making. It blows my mind that we have a 4 year old and that our youngest is 2 - how is that possible??!
 ^I should probably develop some pictures for those frames, eh?
 PRESENT TIME!!
 Kota's love of life, Minnie! (MEEEEMEEEE!)
 Super heroes are my boy's jam!
It was such a nice way to ring in 2 and 4! There's nothing quite like going back to basics, it's just the sweetest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...