space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Friday, December 20, 2013

Disneyland for our babes

 To celebrate our precious babes' birthdays as a family, we took advantage of our last day of the year to not be blacked out at Disneyland!!! We visit the park very often, but today was extra special because we got them each something they've been pining after, AND we stayed longer than the usual three hours Downtown Disney parking allows us. I know - heck yes for birthdays!

Carter has been DYING for a light saber, and after hearing word that you can make your very own at the end of Star Tours, that's what we decided on. Kota has been IN LOVE with anything Minnie related, so little missy got herself a princess plush MEEEMEEE. It almost brought tears to my eyes several times during the day to see how our babies were so unbelievably happy to receive things that are so simple for their birthdays. There wasn't a ton of gifts, just one thing that they each were excited for - thank you Lord for this season and that our little ones can celebrate their big days during it!
 ^This is his "Mom, I'm a super hero and you better take what I say seriously. I'm a good guy and need to go get the bad guys" look! You should hear the voice that goes along with it!
 ^She was SO fussy all day long. I hope she's not getting sick!!!! Boo!
 ^"Hey guys, stand next to each other and smile..."
 Okay, Carter has turned into the world's most competitive human being! It's always, "WE'RE GOING TO BEAT YOU GUYS!" or, "Dad, mommy and Kota never wins, right? WE DO!" ...Can you imagine the build up to the Buzz Lightyear ride?? Intense!

The other day Kota and I beat him up the stairs to go to bed and he legitimately started crying. CRYING! I was semi laughing as I patted the poor chap on the back and said, "Carts, it's fine! Kota can win sometimes too," to which he responsed, "NOOOOO!" ...Okay, okay!
 ^Kota letting me know that she thinks us sitting her on a box for pictures is dumb. 
Woohooo! Happy birthday my babes, until your actual birthdays! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...