space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An update on my style revolution

It's been a couple weeks since I decided to throw my lazy dressing habits out the window and I decided it's time to give an update on how that's been holding up. So far, since I wrote about trying to dress better, I've only not worn make-up twice and those two days were the only days in which I decided to throw on sweats instead of jeans! I have to say that's a HUMONGOUS improvement from where I was coming from in the clothing department! It really does make you feel better about the day when you force yourself out of your sloth-like ways and apply some mascara.

When I was living in the sorority house, if someone was having a bad day, one of my wise sisters would always put her arm around Bad-Day-Betty and tell her to go do her make-up because life will look a lot better with some mascara. Back in the day I thought that sounded like a hassle, but it really is the truth! Anyway, that's my update on my dressing revolution!

2 comments:

  1. you should see what i look like every day! it's sad! cause none of my dang clothes fit. booooo. you're a hot mama! i'll get there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you look good Jenna! I'm excited to see you in a few weeks! We are going on a walk for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...