space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More fun, if not more excess

Picture me skipping to the tune of "It's the most wonderful time of the year!" Yes, the Christmas song. Well, that's exactly the song I always feel a tendency to burst into once February rolls around the corner and, dare I say it? Girl Scout cookies come into season! I literally look forward to this time of year all year long! Nothing can deter my excitement when I drive past a lovely Girl Scout troupe selling these beloved morsels of goodness, and dagnabbit, one of the most important things I have accomplished in my marriage is swinging Chad over to the dark side: an insatiable need for all things Girl Scout cookie related! So, a few minutes ago, while Chad is being a productive human being sitting in a classroom, I decided it was time for me to excessively consume 4 samoas (they are now called "caramel delights," but in my heart they will always be samoas!) and 3 thin mints! I think it's safe to say I should call it night from everything and anything containing calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...