space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Slow times in January

We are perpetually sick around here. First Carter had a small cold, then I got the small cold while he seemed to get better, and then just the other day he came down with croup cough. Up until his diagnosis I had never heard of that, but I guess it's one of the worst things that can happen to your upper respiratory system. Poor little man had THE WORST cough, at which point I took him to the doctor where they had to give him a steroid :(

Anyway, now that I mashed up his steroid in his apple sauce, the croup is gone, but now he has the world's worst cough/runny nose/horrifyingly sad whine. I feel terrible for him! It's just sad to watch :(

And that's what's been going on around here! It's been rough but we are lucky he's never had such an intense cold up until this point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...