space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feeling good

Talk about going MIA! I think this is the longest I've gone without documenting the lives of us C's since I can't even remember when, but trust me, this will not be the new norm. {Is it sad that it's only been a few days, but yet I feel like years has passed since I wrote about my former nemesis, the big boy bed?} You can just blame it on my new awesome page turner: 
The Hunger Games!
Yes, I joined the rest of America and bought the darn book and now I'm hooked.
But more on that later.
Here is what's on my mind at the moment:

{1}
I went on my first jog today, and holy shiboly, it felt amazing.

{2}
Tomorrow is my first day back to teaching my fun three hours at Purebarre, and I really can't wait! Grandma C will be returning to her Monday post of watching the bambinos, and all will be fab. 

{3}
Chad and I went to a good friend's birthday brunch today and sheesh kapeesh, we know some awesome peeps. 

{4}
Once Upon a Time is waiting for me on my DVR. I'm way too addicted to that show. As in, if a week goes by without a new episode, I feel a huge void in my life until the next Sunday. It's pretty sad.

Anyhoo, cheers to happy Sunday jogs and feeling great!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.. my thoughts exactly about 'Once Upon a Time' I can't remember the last time I was so obsessed with a program! Worst of all is I have to wait until someone from Canada uploads it and then watch as it slowly,s lowly downloads teasing me!
    But it's the highlight of my week for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are darling! Great job on your jog, that's awesome! Hunger games is nothing short of amazing, I loved all 3 I read them twice! Good luck with going back to work tomorrow! And I feel the same way when It comes to Once upon a Time...addicting! I was seriously having an anxiety attach when it didn't air for a couple weeks...bummer that they wont have an episode next week..Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...