space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh, hey there Twix wrappers and unmade bed...

My house is a total mess.
It hit me yesterday when I realized that I've been looking at the same Hershey's kiss wrapper sitting besides my trash can {not in it} for the past month. I know, I know, I have an excuse, but listen man, it's gotten really bad.
As we speak I'm sitting next to Twix wrappers, empty water bottles and an alarming amount of cookie crumbs. The bed is unmade and the dishwasher has not been emptied. The trash in our bathroom has been stacked upon and stacked upon and stacked upon. Fresh food has not graced my refrigerator in maybe two weeks.
And what have I been doing with myself while BOTH of my children are asleep {and have been for the past hour-and-a-half}? Cleaning? No. Organizing? No. Meal planning? No.
I've been sitting on this here computer creating those collages and scouring facebook for some status update I have yet to read.
I'm so productive.
Oh, well!
At least those collages are sporting some damn fine kiddos, and I'm planning on hitting up the grocery store in an hour or so. Planning.

Anywho, have a fabulous {clean} weekend!
{Mine will be spent in heels as we are going on our first date tomorrow night! Woohoo!}

4 comments:

  1. your kids are adorable! those pictures are amazing! have fun on your date! yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast on your date! I love your new pictures on your sidebar of your family. And who really cares what your house looks like as long as everyone is happy, fed, and sane! Your doing a great job, juggling everything on one plate. Your collages look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate! I say soak up the quiet...while you can! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh mygosh.
    so happy im not the only one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...