space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Walking

Back in the ole' first-pregnancy days, I walked like a fiend. Every single day I hit the pavement and developed some damn fine muscle tone-age in those legs of mine, if I do say so myself. But guess what? Since I would have rather set myself on fire than take a lovely stroll when I was pregnant with Kota, that tone-age has gone a-hidin', forcing me to drag Chad along with me on these walks and let me tell you, I quite enjoy it. 

Random, eh?
Well I just thought about it because he's so hilarious when it comes to these here walks. I'll say,
"ALRIGHT babe! Ready for our walk?!"
{Much like the most annoyingly perky person you know},
to which he'll give me this look.
The look. 
The look that says,
Come on babe...Nooooo....Noooo don't make me!

To which I always respond,
"Come on! You love these things! We are going! Here are your shoes! Let's GO!"

And then we'll get out in the sunshine and WITHOUT FAIL, he will look at me and say,
"You know, I really like these walks. They're always so nice."

Yes, I know babe. They're always so nice because you get my motivational chatter along the way which always  returns to the same three questions:

1. So, where do you want to go on our next major vacation?

2. So, are you still loving work, and what's the newest?

and, 

3. When Kota starts dating, are we going to ask Carter to give us an entire background check on each potential suitor?

All of which I know the answers to, but hey! It's just how we do. Every single time :)


1 comment:

  1. You have a sweet life. I love reading your posts they make me smile:))
    I really like your bog - would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...