space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Fooling around with photoshop

So I've learned a few things.

#1, I'm not the gal to pay for a subscription to photoshop. I had no clue it was an actual subscription - I thought it was a one time $19.99 price for "beginners and hobbyists" like myself. So no - doesn't make sense for a human being who's sole subjects are her very own children who wouldn't be reimbursing her the $19.99 per month, regardless of how flawless (ie. blemish-less!)  their childhoods would appear when looking back in 20 years (haha!). Additionally, I shall not be paying the almost $4,000 for the whole shebang in order to avoid a monthly fee.

#2. My eyeballs hurt! I've been having all this fun doing.... well I have no idea what I've been doing. Fooling around with things like curves? Photoshop is extremely legit for human beings who will be buying copies of "Photoshop for Dummies," but I'm not sure if it's a good sign that my corneas feel like they're going to burn out of my skull when barely doing more than what I've done on free online sites. ALTHOUGH, with my barely-scratched-the-surface playings arounds, I do like how with the 'shop you can define the backgrounds of photos more. That really is beautiful, and unless I just haven't figured out how to do that on other sites, that's a great feature.
^^^I think I like the original better, but I got so far down the rabbit hole of fooling around with this picture, this is where I stopped!

#3. So here's the deal. Unless I took the time to educate myself with the wild ins and outs of the 'shop and then proceeded to save up the cash to put out for thousands of dollars worth of a full program, I'll just have fun being a goof ball on sites like fotor.

In the meantime, though, I shall experiment with the rest of my 30 day preview! Maybe I'll start to sing a different tune over the next few weeks, but no matter what, there's just no way I'll be stepping up my game. But photoshop IS appreciated by my visual self.... just through other people's work!

Photoshop = great!
Photoshop + Nicole = a sore-eyeballin', my-kids-don't-pay-for-photos, further-computer-obsessed, non-patient mama combination! (Okay, a little weird, but true!)

So yes! But I'm sure as heck-ety-heck going to have fun with it in the meantime!


1 comment:

  1. Cute :D
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...