space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, July 24, 2016

If you're one of the 12 readers up in here...

So I feel a bit douchey even putting this post up there, but if you're one of the 3 people who reads this ol' space, I'm sorry in advanced for the extreme repetitiveness that's 'bout to occur. I got asked SUPER sweetly if I wouldn't mind breaking up the DIY projects we've had going on around here, which, if you read a few posts ago, gave me that blog itch again. I was like, "Hey man! Someone saw a blog post of mine and now I want to write more blog posts about the house and family adventures we've had up in here!" But then I felt (again) douchey for even wanting to get back into that space of "growing" my blog so I was like FORGET ABOUT IT, not gon' try to become a "mommy blogger" because if you TRY, it ain't gon' happen. But then today I was like hey, why not.

SO ANYWAY, I'm going to rattle off a few posts about things I've pretty much already blogged about but just in smaller sections, like one project at a time. Okay, I'm going to go hide under a rock for being such a major wiener in the world of blogging. (I just don't like thinking too much about this space! Last time I did that I damn near stopped blogging about my precious family altogether! I don't want that to happen. Ain't nothin' good comes from taking anything TOO seriously, so that's what I shan't be doing. Also, did I mention I feel like a douche for even saying any of this? Okay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...