space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The future is bright

I'm having one of those days where everything just seems to be on fire with awesomeness.
You know, like right place, right time, right all the way around sort of feeling?
Sounds cheesy, eh?
Well, it's true! Life just seems to be going wonderfully and I can't help but take note.

The bambinos are fabulous sleepers {hello, 6 am smile on MY face after a night of straight sleep}, my man is one big ball of supportiveness {not a word, but okay}, and I have a Starbucks gift card in my clutch as we speak. 

Life is good, sister, and the future is bright.
I even sorted through our massive pile of junk mail which seems to permanently invade my teensy tiny kitchen counter space. That, my friend, is a sign of a good week.

And now, since my tot just started crying for his daily post-nap mommy cuddle session, I will be on my way!
Cheers to happy babies, and a husband who gets off work tonight at five!
5:00! 
Not 6:00, not 7:00, but 5:00!
{8:00-5:00 work days are my cup of tea...I'm tired of the ole' 9:00-6:00 routine!}

1 comment:

  1. Your babes are totally cute and kudos to sorting the mail!!... I should do that too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...