space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Random.

Y'all the creative juices have apparently stopped flowing. That's okay, though. All the more time for random thoughts and a slight update on this glorious Tuesday morning.

{1}
When Chadly has unexpected work things come up, I turn into a thug. A straight up thug. I started thinking thoughts like, "What the heck, CHAD'S WORK??! Release him back to me!" Completely irrational. Then once I come out of my brief thug-life, I start thinking of things I should be doing while he's out of the house... Like watching 19 Kids and Counting.
:)

{2}
When I left the kiddies alone in the living room for LESS THAN 2 SECONDS to take out the wonderful Pillsbury Dough Boy croissants, Carter decided it would be a good idea to pick up Kota and try to bring her to me. Incredibly, no one got hurt, but man was I freaked out when I found Kota lying in a place where I had NOT left her. 
Sheesh, that was sort of painful to write out! 
No more leaving the kids alone, even for the briefest of moments!

{3}
Last week I let Carter do something sort of weird, and I even knew it was odd as I was doing it. I let him have a snack in bed...Right before bed time....Like an adult does with cookies. Anyway, what had happened was that he had had a super early dinner, so I felt weird sending him to bed on such an awkwardly full/empty stomach. So I let him eat Cheerios while I read him books. Now he asks for snacks every night and gets mad when I don't give them to him. Aren't I a good mom?

{4}
I feed Kota like a newborn. With Carter, I was on a strict let's-try-to-stretch-out-your-feedings-to-the-three-hour-mark by this time, but with her, I just love it too much! Maybe it's because I feel like I don't hold her enough, even though she's constantly being shuttled around either by myself of Chad. Oh, well. It's how I do, man.

Anyway, cheers to random thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...