space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chad and Jesus walking on water

One of Carter's favorite books of all time is his little book of stories from the Bible, and I have to say, I've learned a thing or two from the simple little compilation. Anyway, we read this thing every night.
EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.
Now look, I love reading about David and Goliath as much as the next gal, but after about...hmm...let's just round up to the 700th time in a row of viewing the same content, one's mind tends to wander. 

Such was the case with Chadly tonight. I was handling the babe and he had the tot, and after I laid her down and closed the door behind me, this is what I overheard from the next room over:

Okay Carts, 'Jesus Walks on Water.' 
Jesus's disciple's were in a boat on this crazy lake in the middle of a snowstorm. The waves were going all wild, so Jesus walked on over to them on the water!
Jesus said, 'Yo my peeps, I'm here to save you and calm these waters.'
So He calmed the waters and all went well from then on out.

And after the whole "on the water" part, he had this totally gangster voice going on! Like we were up on the block reading Bible stories to our little hoodlum child! Anyway, it was hilarious. That man of mine... he's got it going on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...