space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Friday, April 17, 2015

Selfies run rampant

They shall be recorded! The full extent must be up on here because it's just so fun to look back. Got to love the old iPhone for catching these moments - and I do mean "old" iPhone. Chad surprised me with the 6 on Wednesday! (6s? Is that what it's called? Bleh, technology.) So now my old phone with all of it's slowness is no'mo. Wooo! Okay, here goes:

 ^^^Dakota found this picture of my ladies and I at our senior prom! (RANCH! Hahaha go MV!) Okay and really quick. See that crown? My hair dresser who placed it upon my head put it smack dab in the middle, but I didn't think it was centered. So I asked her to move it just slightly. Well, she was right the first time and because of my "suggestion," it's a bit cockeyed in every pic from that night. Haha! Got to love it!

 ^^^Kota and I spending time in the greenest room on the planet with Carter's underwear on. Her, not me.

 ^^^Gosh, I love her instinctual love of make up and all things beauty!

 ^^^I don't know why the heck I took a picture of this old Instagram pic, but I do remember feeling fly taking the kids to Southcoast all by myself in the stroller we all loved. And look at Carter! What a baby he was!

 ^^^Love this picture, but man, that beanie was not a good call. It looks decent in this picture, but it was totally annoying the whole day. Too hot, sliding off, kids grabbing it, ugh. Oak Glen shall not see it again. 

 ^^^T Day cookin' with my man reppin' his Movember pride!

 ^^^My sister and I were literally the classiest people on the planet around 19 and 20, especially when she would come to visit me in Fullerton. Chad ushering beers in our direction really DID help the Paplia Classy Cause.

 ^^^Whittier and I setting up Liz's bridal shower!!! I was very distracted by the beautiful home we were in. Whitney definitely did all of the heavy lifting while I just floated around admiring.

 ^^^This night was so much fun it was ridiculous. Hahaha! Oh, the Novini's annual ugly sweater party!

 ^^^Christmas Eve 2014! 

 ^^^The night I lost my marbles and put the kids down to bed at 6:40 because I thought it was 7:40. The funny thing was Chad totally knew it was 6:40 but just rolled with it. After I realized what had happened he said, "Oh yeah, you didn't know it was 6:40?"

 ^^^Admiring a very unedited picture from our wedding day. :)

 ^^^Bebe girl who looks way too old to me right here. I remember I was trying to cut out my dark-as-night hair in this picture. Hahaha! Sheesh.

 ^^^When Carter first started at his new school, we BOTH were inconvenienced by how much homework he received. We would even fight about it! I mean, come on, he's 5 and we were fighting about homework. But anyway, on this night I decided to pretend like we were playing school so he would just get the gosh darn work done. He absolutely loved it, making this night our first enjoyable HW experience ever! It's been better ever since. (And we are all in love with his choice of green for his "field wall." It shall be a football field soon!)

 ^^^Tackling Carter because he was making some wild joke that he wanted me to get away from him. Ha. HA! No such luck, my son! Not until your wedding day!!!

 ^^^Attitude.

 ^^^Reunited with my chicks at Whit's bachelorette weekend in San Diego!!!!!! Gosh I love them.

 ^^^Same weekend with Lizzy Poo and her babe-a-liciousness. I mean really. 

 ^^^The best!

 ^^^Our farewell breakfast before they headed back to Phoenix and I hit the 15.

 ^^^She's getting married in 9 days!

 ^^^Liz's bachelorette party in Nashville!!!! I'm so grateful that Chad made the call on this one. He secretly got my flight tickets to push me out the door and gifted them on Christmas morning. I love that guy. 

 ^^^Attractive days on the couch.

 ^^^I was soooooo tired here. All I wanted to do was to toast in the sun, but neither child wanted to go outside. What was up with those two? Anyway, after a full afternoon of me trying to convince them to go ride bikes or something outdoors, I just went by myself and set up a chair westward. It was very nice.

 ^^^Babes on the way to Liz's rehearsal dinner.

 ^^^Maids and the bride gettin' on ready!

 ^^^Carter taking selfies of us at the dance studio!

 ^^^Kota had just applied lip gloss to the two of us so we had to take a picture while watching Carter's roller hockey practice. Also, come on with those crows feet. I mean. WOW. I'm going to blame it on the lighting...

 ^^^At my parents' clubhouse pool! This is the day where I realized Carter can full on swim. Deep end, shallow end, across the pool, to the bottom. It didn't matter, he was swimming on his own with no assistance from any floatie device. It was one of the best days at the pool we've ever had - Carter and Tessa off on their own. Strap a few floaties onto Kota and I, my friend, was set for the day!

 ^^^GAME OF THRONES IN THE BEST SHIRT OF ALL TIME!

 ^^^More selfies at the studio.

^^^Carter caught this moment of my friend Nicole and I chatting it up while our girls danced away. I just loved this because it reminded me of what my mom and all of the other dance moms did while we danced for hours on end in the studio or during competition weekends. Like holy cow. Honest to goodness, talk about realizing a dream of daughter raisin'. But really, she may not even grow up to like dance! It's just a privilege to get to watch this portion of her life and all of the different avenues we will go down in pursuit of her passion (Carter's too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...