space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Carter and Kota - isms

Kota: SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!
Me: Let's let the poor guy sleep. He's tired!
Kota (serious expression): NEVER.

Carter (while watching our annual T Day week Star Wars marathon): Well, Annikin! If you hadn't turned over to the dark side, Obi Wan Kenobi wouldn't have had to chop off your legs and you wouldn't have caught on fire!

Kota: Mom! Snow Snow is going to sit on me! He's going to put his butt on me!!!!!

Carter (24 hours a day, 7 days a week): Mom, I'm hungry.
Me: No you're not.

Me: Kota! Can you not kick me!
Kota (while lying underneath my fire hydrant leg lift position thing): IT'S PART OF MY WORKOUT, MOM!

^^^Best video EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...