space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Thursday, November 5, 2015

To remember when they're old

Pret-ty stoked about this temporary computer location right now. It's set up in the kitchen, hidden behind the fridge, a cringe-worthy placement, really, but badass when it comes to moments like these. Currently:

* Carter is reenacting Power Rangers, the volume of which is ear-shattering, but hey, he's happy and it's cute.

* Snow just barked at me from atop the kitchen table, trying to communicate his need for a walk. It's gloriously cold out and buddy, it's just not happening today. I hope this won't hinder your desire to cuddle later on, you 50 pound 7 month old!

* Kota is watching a Kandee Johnson make up video in the "white room." She loves those things, which I love. It always makes me want to go do my make up in an outrageous sort of way.

* I just cut up a bunch of veggies and threw them in a bag. I'm SO unmotivated at the moment! Exercising? Why?! Eating right? Eh. But it's like I'm this happy, lazy glutton! Healthy living is a marathon, not a sprint, and isn't feeling like a jolly, jiggly santa mom what it's all about? At least that's what I'm telling myself during this time of taking too much joy in lying on the couch opening my babes' Milky Ways.

* Chad just left the barber shop! That dude and his love of grooming, it's hilarious and I love it.

* It's literally 68 degrees right now. SIXTY EIGHT DEGREES. So glorious, oh so glorious.

* It's the first week of November. Do you know what this freakin' means?! Carter will be 6 in a few short weeks and Kota will be 4 a mere 8 days later. It is pure crazy talk.

* Our old go-to advice to most newlyweds was to not have sex in March because it will produce December children and you will bang your head against a wall, but I freakin' love my Decembers. They're packed down with the best events in the world! Who spread the rumor that having children near Christmas sucks? I'm here to debunk that myth.

* Carter is running after Snow in the freezing backyard and it is the best thing ever.

Okay, enough sickeningly positive thoughts. These are just the posts I enjoy looking back on the most, so hey, let them be plentiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...