space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A different type of morning


This morning we did something we've never done before: we took Carter to the movies!

Well, that's not completely true. One time we took Carter to see "Alice and Wonderland" when he was about 4 months old, but that doesn't count because he was asleep in his carrier the entire time.
This time was different though! Carter has been OBSESSED with "Cars" for the past few weeks, and since I've been feeling terrible, I did what any responsible mother would do: I caved and let him watch the movie on multiple occasions.
After a trip to the doctors the other day for a well visit, and seeing the words "DO NOT let your child watch television of movies, this is not a substitute for talking to them," I felt a little guilty, but my nausea won over every time.

Anyway, so today we took him to see "Cars 2!" It was so cute! At first he didn't know what was going on, but we got through the majority of the movie! Towards the end we had to leave, but I was still proud of my little 18-month-old!

It was a fun morning, and one I'm sure we will repeat in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...