space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

A good type of tired

Today being one of the most hated twenty-four hours of the week by many a-soul, it is of course one of my most unique days. Why are Mondays unique around here? Because it's one of my two days per week that I actually put on some clothes, report to a fixed location at a given time, with the same thing on my mind: it's one of my work days!

Somehow I found the best job on Earth for a mom: I'm a fitness teacher at a place called Purebarre, where I'm able to stay at the forefront of the Irvine-mommy-little-league-drama and get a workout at the same time. I just work for three hours on Mondays, so it's short and sweet, and after much getting used to, I now consider it part of my "me" time. 

It's quite nice to have some "me" time which involves other walking, breathing, talking neanderthals instead of the Kardashians during Carter's nap time, and I'm glad I have my job. It makes me a good type of tired (most of the time), and that's exactly how I feel right now. 

Yay for a very minimal work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...