space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Well, this is depressing...

It's been so gosh darn long since I've blogged it's depressing. It's just that I've just been getting so many headaches lately I'd rather just lay on the couch . . . so although that's quite a sad reason for my major hiatus, it is what it is!

Anyway, at the moment I'm feeling pretty darn good, so here are some updates (without photos, though, since my camera is on the fritz and my iPhone is with the hubby at the moment).

* Carter can now pull himself up on our lovely couch, which is cute but kind of scary because I keep thinking he's going to fall backwards and hit his head on our coffee table. It's so adorable to watch, though!

* Today we deep cleaned our apartment. Yes, we deep, deep, deep, deep, deep cleaned the place! And by this I mean we even took off the electric (ugh) coils on our stove and cleaned in and around the entire contraption. I have no idea when the last time those things were cleaned, but let me tell you that it was creating quite the problem for my trusty 409.

* Chad starts summer school tomorrow, which means that it's just me and the little man from 9:30 am till 10:00 pm every Monday through Thursday for the next eight weeks. It's a pretty intense schedule, but at least he's getting those darn classes out of the way. I'm super proud of him, and will be praising the Lord when he's done with the session!

* Speaking of Chad, the man has pretty much assumed all household duties, and I say this in all seriousness. Like I said, these damned headaches have left me bound to the couch, so my big hunk of a man has been doing the dishes, making dinner, putting Carter to bed and basically taking care of business for the past few weeks. How on Earth did I get so lucky?! Alleluia for Chad!

Anyway, I will hopefully be posting a heck of a lot more consistently during the next few weeks. Damn these headaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...