space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Home from Vegas and e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d.

I don't even think the word exhaustion does this feeling justice.
Oh, man.
This is a whole new level.
And guess what? 
We went to bed every night by 12:00 like any other normal couple of days.
We even stayed off the strip, 
because that's what you do when you're in town for a family wedding, have a toddler, and are pregnant.
You take it easy.
Welp, I'm still exhausted.

But on a SUPER DUPER exciting note!
I'm so thankful for all of you who have joined in on the GIVEAWAY
which is still going on over at 
Honestly, waking up this morning to a bajillion awesome enter-ers was awesome,
and I want to thank you because my little shop is so very new.
It means a lot to have some interested bloggers out there!
Oh, how I love people supporting other people!

And remember that for today only there's an opportunity to get 10% off anything from my shop,
so shop on, sista!

Anyway, here is a precious beyond precious picture of my men right before we went to visit
the aquarium at Mandalay Bay
Ahh, the cuteness.

Now I'm going to go gouge my eyeballs out to relieve myself of this feeling.
Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...