space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Friday, September 9, 2011

Insta-insta-instafriday time! {And a list or two}

My photo collection from this past week?
Non-existent.
Oops....But guess what?
That gave me an excuse to creep through the ole' iPhone archives
and pick out a few moments that made me smile.
{And maybe want to bust out a happy dance because I'm ultra jazzed to sit down at my sewing machine today and get a move on.....Bow chicka bow wow


{1}
Graduating with one of my best lady friends, Whitney.

{2}
My brother being the best uncle in the whole wide world.
Look at that stud! When did it become okay for him to grow up?!

{3}
Chadly concentrating on a crafty project to compliment our outdoor patio set.
Hi, I'm the luckiest woman on earth.

{4}
Carter being a doll. Sheesh.

Other smile-worthy thoughts:
{5}
My upcoming shop opening.
Holy happy dance.

{6}
Driving to Vegas next Thursday night with my man and the munchkin for a wedding.

{7}
Cooking dinner in under 30 minutes last night.
Yes, it was an ultra tomato-y red sauce, but you know what? It only took me 30 minutes. Enough said.

Not so smile-worthy thoughts:
{1}
That 30 minute red sauce which has permanently attached its splattery, hideous self to the top of my stove.

{2}
Me denting circular formations in my wooden coffee table while trying my hand at yet another crafty endeavor. Woops.

And that's all I can think of for the non-smile worthy category!
What can I say?
I'm in a great mood!
So......
Sayonara, computer desk!
I shall be sewing for the rest of this nap session.
Woohooo!


And I'll be linking up here....
life rearranged
And HERE today!

2 comments:

  1. Holla I made the blog!! whoop whoop! Okay so I am getting nervous that some crafty woman has gone and run off with my (formerly) not-so-crafty bestie....need I refrence the PIN box (*cough crate *cough)

    I must say I have been proudly admiring from afar and want to discuss with you this sudden interest in crafts!! I'm SOOO impressed!!

    <3itb whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun week (and I love all your pictures)!!! And yay for dinner in under 30 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...