space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Quiet.

Dinner is done.
The Babe is asleep.
Chad is at a work thing.
I'm completely drained from this heat.
And everything is quiet.
Just.Quiet.
I don't think I've ever been so grateful for complete silence.
It's like a physical feeling of greatness.

I don't have any anxious feelings like, 
Okay, the house is mine, what should I do to take advantage of this?
Watch Downsized?!
Or read?!
Or finish the dishes?!
Or-?!
or....or....or....or....or...?!

Nope, not one thought like that.
The only thing on my mind is to take a shower and further enjoy this incredible oddity called
silence.

How much you want to bet this will be me in the very near future?
Hi, this picture almost made me cry it's so sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...