space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Friday, April 15, 2011

A cheerful Friday

I think it's safe to say that today is just one of those happy-go-lucky days where everyone is in a great mood and the sun is a-shinin'! Here's some evidence of this claim so far:

* Carter slept in until 
9:00!

*Chadly had some pep in his step while walking out the door this morning because he is wonderful (and because it is Friday).

*It's DATE NIGHT!

*Carter was in such a happy mood he proceeded to pull all of the many books out of his humongous toy basket so that I could read them to him. (Yale? Harvard? Just give us 17 more years, then we shall grace you with the Cisneros presence!)

* I finally got the laundry going. (Not as exciting as aforementioned reasons for a happy day, but, trust me, if you had seen the insanity of the laundry basket, you would be rejoicing as well.)

* Tomorrow morning I am taking the stupid English Writing Proficiency test at CSUF to officially finish up my time in ol' classroom. (Happy dance to the max).

Anyway, it's going to be a great day, and I will be writing about our fabulous date night soon! Woo!

Here's a picture of myself in a very happy moment :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha that picture of you is hilarious! you look like a little leprechaun flying off into the air after laying your pot of gold! hahahahaha that makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...