space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oh, Bethanny!

Okay, so my sister and I are huge fans of Bethanny Frankel. I mean she is hilarious at all times, and her man Jason is awesome. Anyway, Gina and I were watching an old episode of The Real Housewives of New York, and it just so happened to be the episode where Bethanny revealed what was in her Skinny Girl Margarita. So, last night, while enjoying our fabulous Date Night, G and I decided it was time to give it a shot. Luckily the cocktail waitress knew what we were talking about when we asked her for the signature drink, which made us super excited for Bethanny . . . because we know her, right . . . ?

Well, let me tell you, those bar tenders basically gave us one humongous shot of tequila with maybe a few of the other ingredients mixed in. Maybe. At first we were shocked at the stiffness of our beloved Skinny Girl drink, so my smart little sister decided it was time for a few extra limes in order for us not to pass out right then and there. With these, I sucked my drink down like it was the last cocktail on the planet. It was great! Of course, I did not expect anything less from our girl Bethanny, which made me want to go out and buy a big fat bottle of her concoction. I would have ordered another, but I was scared that I would be hung over today, because we all know that tequila is another animal entirely. I am shuddering at the thought of the effects tequila has on many a-person, but not without a little snicker on the side :)

Anyway, it was a great drink and quite exciting :)
Yay, Bethanny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...