space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ears!

So apparently my camera is no longer experiencing a "lens error," coming back to life just in time for me to snag a few pictures of Carter while he was still super excited about his Mickey Mouse ears! The pictures aren't the best because I was running around trying to find my memory stick before he took them off, but at least I got a few! Enjoy!

Here's me looking horrendous with my little Mickey Mouse! (Try to ignore the fact that there is the exact same picture framed in both an 8x10 and an 11x14. I'm trying to decide which I like I better!)

Up, up, and away!

Well, hello!

"Mama!"

"Uh-oh....."

...and we're happy again!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...