space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Loving my 2 week present

So, the time has come for yet another two week present. I'm pretty proud of myself, because during the last "two week period" I only spent $5 on Lord knows what, so I had a grand total of $35 to spend this time (give it up for my self-control!). Anyway, I went thrifty, and only spent $27.50 on a fabulously airy floral shirt from Target. "Airy" and "baggy" are my two favorite adjectives while shopping for shirts because, when it comes down to it, I will just wear them more often. Gone are the days of the tight T's (and good riddance, if you ask me)! I'll post a picture as soon as I'm donning my fabulous present to myself!

So far it seems that my two week present has been a great success! 

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!
    PS I think your two week present is THE GREATEST IDEA EVER!! I think it takes more self control to actually spend it on yourself and not stuff for the house/family/baby!
    Go you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...