space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

I can't wait

I can't wait for all of this uncomfortableness to end so I can get one of these:

Why the sudden complaint?
{As if it's sudden....I've been one big ball of complaints lately.}
But anyway, tonight while at work I did something funky to that whole.....region.....you know what I mean??
I think something broke.
If it's possible to sprain something down there, I've done just that.

Anyway,
I'M READY.
Let's go Babe #2.
We are ready for you to  make your appearance.
We are ready to cuddle with you, to wake up with you at all sorts of crazy hours, to kiss your sweet little face.
we are ready.
{And my body wouldn't be too upset about it, either. Just throwing that out there, precious little one.}

And a piece of advice from one lady to another?
DON'T ATTEMPT SIDE PLANK WHILE VERY PREGNANT.
It just doesn't....mesh....well.
Believe me.

linking up here:


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I can remember being pregnant and just being so READY to get it over with. Hang in there dear! Hope you didn't hurt yourself too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so worth it in the end isin't it? Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh goodness love! Take a nice warm bubble bath and relax those muscles. All the pain and discomfort will be worth it before long!!

    Also, when you get the chance-- shoot me an email about Casey's giveaway :) Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you! Babe #2 will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Any type of plank and pregnancy is a scary thought! Hope you get some rest and feel better in that "region."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...