space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Small Business Tuesday!

YAY FOR SMALL BUSINESS TUESDAY!
ME.LIKEY

I'm just going to jump right in here because my bod is telling me to call it quits for the day.
{Apparently executing side plank is not a good idea while 35+ weeks pregnant. OUCH.}

Here are some of my favorites from last week:
I've been a fan of Dani's designs for awhile, but that beanie over on the right makes me love her even more.
Yep, that's right, and it kind of makes me want a baby girl....yes, yes it does!
Check her out NOW!

Last week I talked about how Little Vintage Me has a WAY better eye for goodies than I do, and this jumper proves my point yet again. 
Girlfriend knows what's up. End of story. 

This is genius.....Genius I tell you!
It's a baby memory box!!! Hello! Me.Want.Now! How awesome is that??
Go see what other goodies she has

Okay, this necklace is gorgeous all by itself, but the story that went along with it was awesome.
You should go read it. Now. Yes, right now. 

Hello, pretty pretty pretties.
Especially you, bottom left. I like you lots.
Rustik Chic Design, you know what's going on.

Ahh, I love viewing new goodies!
And I love featuring my favorites, and you know how that happens??? 
It happens when you link up your new GOODIES!
So grab a button and join the party!




Small Business Day
I can't wait to see what you got!


1 comment:

  1. yay!!! Thanks doll....love it and you...and your 35 week belly! Gettin close!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...