space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Friday, December 9, 2011

instaTIME

This last week:
MENTALLY: AWESOME
EMOTIONALLY: AWESOME....{except for a few tear-ridden viewings of A Baby Story.}
PHYSICALLY: HORRENDOUS

Bottom line is this:
I need to go into labor.
Right now.
That would just be wonderful.

But since such occurrences are not within my control, I should just stop thinking about how bad my right side is hurting for no apparent reason and take a look back on this last week!
Yeah, I think that's a good idea....
 After our family photo shoot, we took Carter to see Santa because he looked so darn precious in his little outfit! Ahh, we have a calm Santa-sitter, and TRUST ME, I am thankful for that.
Woohoo!

 Okay, horrible picture, but Carter's grandma blow-dried his hair into a big, fluffy bout of spikes.
Grandma C needs this next baby to be a girl.
Big time.
But in the mean time, I get to come home every Monday night to a new hair-do!
Woohooo!

 What Chad made me from our leftovers.
Have I ever mentioned that the guy is a genius?

 My girlfriends and I were on a text message chain, and everyone was showing pictures of what they were doing at the time {all were working}, so I sent in a picture of my work load.
Not too bad, eh??
It sure beats grabbing coffee for the boss :)

 Chad's obsession.
I'm a nice wife.
{He's been on the hunt for Peppermint Mocha for a good three weeks now. Apparently people are drawn to such flavors during the holidays. Hmm.}

I already posted this picture last week, but MAN! Have you read this book?
It's GREAT!
I love it, and I've never been a non-fiction type of gal!
Guess what Chad and I are??
QUALITY TIME ALL THE WAY, BABY!
{I have a funny story about this, but that's for another day!}

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and if you could just send LABOR vibes my way, I would appreciate it!

linking up here:
life rearranged

5 comments:

  1. im drinkin peppermint mocha too :D i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had calm Santa sitters. Santa is a no go this year; I have two screamers! Your leftovers look delicious and I love peppermint mochas year round. They are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures!! and I love coffee but just cream thank u!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Insta friday! Enjoyed all the pictures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...