space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Friday, August 19, 2011

Instafriday!

Bow chicka bow wow.
It's Instafriday, lady!
life rearranged
{cue "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" audio clip}

This week I was a fabulous cell-phone-picture-taker.
I don't know what it was about this week in particular...
Maybe it was my cunning skills in the photo department?
Maybe it was my fail-proof memory that Fridays around these parts means photo-show-off-day?
Or maybe it's because my iPhone camera is my best friend, in place of a Nikon.
Yeah, that's probably it.

Anyway!
Let's get-a-goin'!

Early in the week we met Chadly at the ole' office for some family fun time in one of the most charming little places around: the Orange Circle. Never heard of it? Don't worry, I had never heard of it until my sophomore year of college, when I made the move a whole thirty minutes away from my family. Yep, all the way from South Orange County to North Orange County. Aren't I adventurous? That means I had never heard of this pleasant feature of the OC, until late, and I've lived here my whole life! Tragic. Anyway, the hubs was running a bit late for our family sushi date, so Carter and I took advantage of our photo op.

This is my husband.
You can call him the non-central-air-problem-solver-of-the-century.

We enjoyed second breakfast on the porch.
Sigh, it was lovely.
The only thing we were missing was the hubster.
But don't worry, I of course shot him a few picture texts of us enjoying life with not a care in the world between us, and he was jealous.
I almost felt bad.

A few days ago I put Carter down for his nap, and after a considerable amount of laughing floated through his closed door, I decided to go find out what the heck was going on in there.
Well, he found a way to maneuver his new toy tunnel into his crib through the bars, untie it from it's neat position, and sprung it into action.
This is what I found when I went in to check on him.
Poor guy then thought I was going to pick him up and he could skip right over his dreaded nap session.
Sorry, fella, no such luck! Mommy needs your nap times more than you do!



These babies were taken today.
I'm pretty dang tired {Babe #2! Calm down in there!}, so I decided that a walk was in our best interest.
I sat, he played.
Happy, happy, happy day.
Now that munchkin is in bed, and I'm enjoying the solitude.
Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. I love the central AC. Carter is a pretty smart guy getting that toy into the crib AND opening it. Funny fellow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...