space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Funday: Slow and happy about it

What a lovely day it is! 
Finally the heat is not making me want to dive off our second story balcony, and my boys have had a significant amount of man time this morning since I picked up two classes from one of my Purebarre ladies to help her out during an insane move across country.
{Amen to a quick workout in the morning!}
{Although super sad we didn't make it into church today. Me no likey.}

Almost as soon as I got home, we decided to high-tail it for our new favorite Sunday spot:
the Farmer's Market and all the glorious food trucks they have lined up there.
{There's some serious heavy hitters in that line up! Today I got what I had last time, which was a margarita pizza, and then followed it up with Crepes Bonapart....Anyone ever seen those specials on Food Network and the Cooking Channel? Yeah, they were definitely featured, and it was awesome.}

The rest of our day is up in the air, except for a very necessary trip out to purchase a wedding gift {wooohooo}!
Wedding shopping definitely is one of my top five favorite things to do.
It makes me want to have a wedding all over again!
{Minus the stress.....}

Sad news, though: Carter was crying hysterically before bedtime last night for a good chunk of time. The bath didn't even cheer him up! Anyway, Chad said he didn't wake up until 9:45 this morning.
9:45!
He must have had some sort of bug or something, poor little dude.
Anyway, it reminded me whenever he was a tiny little man......
Aww.... Back when he slept the days away..... So precious.
<3


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...