space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Friday, October 28, 2011

Instafriday!

{Our good ole' pre-carved pumpkins!}

Ahh, Instafriday!
How I love your functionality!
To just sit back and look upon the wonderfulness of our previous week is something I truly enjoy.
This week, though, has been such a whirlwind, my brain is dangerously close to overloading and spinning out of control, so I barely got any pictures which, being completely honest, would interest anyone other than myself.
{i.e.- multiple pictures of Carter sitting in his booster seat}
Anyway, you know how those weeks go, right?
I KNOW YOU DO!
Let's get going!

{Deceivingly obedient} 

So, contrary to the preciousness of Carter cooperating and taking a big boy bite of his pasta, he was actually being quite the little fussy-tempered tot....

{Score! I got mom to break the rules!} 

....which was weird, because all day long he had been a good boy. So in order to get us through the meal {live proof my brain is fried}, I broke the rules and gave him a little bit of juice FOR US TO SHARE.


Well, that juice unleashed the giggles, the tomfoolery, the overall cuteness that is our Babe.
It was like I had turned a switch!
So, thank you juice and all your sugary goodness, for getting us through dinner unscathed.

{Cars! Cars! Cars! Cars!} 

Here are a few of the guys, lined up neatly, just the way he likes it.

{The mischief!}  

And in more booster seat news...
Look at that foot!
Here's Carter, in all his I'm-about-to-be-a-2-year-old glory, pushing the limits.
He KNOWS that foot is NOT supposed to be on the table, and yet, there it is!
I was doing the dishes, and when I turned around after hearing, "Mom? Mom? Mom?" this is what I found!
So I know I was probably encouraging the behavior by taking a picture, but guess what?
It.Was.Cute.And.Melted.My.Heart.

{The butter to my bread!}

Ahh, mi amore!
Honestly, Chad can get me laughing even when I'm in my most horrendously exhausted states.
That night I was literally so dog-gone tired, I have no idea why I even attempted to create anything, but my man was in a whole different mind set.
I was doing something around the house, and then I came back to find this:
THE FABRIC PLANK!
He makes me laugh like a crazy woman.
LOVE.HIM.

So anyway, it was quite the week, and because of said exhaustion, I'm dedicating this weekend to PURE relaxation, with a little bit of celebration thrown in there for a fabulous friend's baby's first birthday! 
{Make sense?}


Other things we did this week, but have not one shred of photographic proof:
*I had my sorority ladies over for the first time in WAY TOO LONG to say good-bye to one of my best lady friends. Tear, tear!

*This week marked the end of Small Business Month, which I would like to thank EVERYBODY who made the challenge so darn wonderful! I truly am thankful and blessed to have met you!

*I officially think I have entered the nesting portion of my pregnancy, for reals. EVERYTHING is dirty to me, EVERYTHING.

Anyway!
Linking up here, once again!
life rearranged
And with her!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how funny....your husband!!!! Us women need laughs (often)!!!!

    Your little guy is a cuteeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Nicole! (I'd love for you to link these precious {and funny} pics up to my 1st photo linky party going on right now!!)

    Breena
    http://mommyknowslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Carter is to cute!!! And your hubbs sounds like a riot! Love the photos :) have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up at http://mommyknowslife.blogspot.com/!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your wonderful blog via Casey Wiegand, and am now following you!

    Cindy @ Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, your son is a doll! My grandson does the same kinds of things, and yes, even though I shouldn't encourage it, I still take pictures as well! LOL I'm glad I found you through Casey Wiegand tonite!!! I'm following! - Dawnee @ http://www.thisbeautyisee.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...