space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The closet from the underworld BEFORE&AFTERS + reminders


Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia, alleluia
ALLELUIA!

The closet from the underworld has finally been purged of it's glutinous, I-swallow-everything-so-that-way-you-can-never-find-anything-you-may-need, shameful ways! With a little bit of help from the ole' hubby, {ie.- restraining the tot from sorting through my bachelorette party remains}, I finally have satisfied what has become my first act of nesting.
ALLELUIA!


I placed my beloved heels high above because, let's face it, these feet are not going to be gracing those beauties for quite some time.
{I even threw some of the super oldies out. Who needs heels your wore when you were 18? Borderline hoarder, over here.}


I'm proud of our 99 Cent store run! Look at the organization! Now everything has a place with a perfect little label.


But it wasn't all fun and games. Eek. What's worse is that you can't even see the humongous pile of throw-aways because they're stashed in Carter's room. 
Yuck.


As awful as that trash filled hallway was, I could have just sat there, hidden underneath the twenty-bajillion TV stands we seem to have racked up {?}, and just thumbed through all the sentimental objects I came across. Not that I had ever lost them {...ahem...}, but I was staring for minutes on end at Carter's birth announcements, Chad's awards from work {Hi, I'm bragging.}, and a few of the random pictures taken during our honeymoon. 
LOVE.

Now that that's done I feel like I need to either organize my pantry or skin myself alive. These nesting urges are darn strong with this little one! Holy moly! I'm not even sure if I'll reveal the "Before" version of our pantry due to sheer embarrassment. We shall see.
Ew.

And in other news!
Tomorrow.For.Our.Small.Business.Month.Heavy.Hitter.We.Are.Hearing.From
Aren't we lucky?
And trust me, you will WANT to read what she has to say.
It's going to be fabulous.
Yes, yes it IS!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

.........and!
HERE'S OUR LINK UP CHALLENGE #5 FOR TUESDAY!
{It's another somewhat scary one, but it's all about pushing yourself, remember?!}
write your goal{s} out like a Fortune 500 CEO would. Here's how you write a legitimate, business based goal/objective:
{not that I'm claiming to be an expert! This is what I was talking about when I mentioned actually using my college degree!}
MY BUSINESS will have made a profit of $500 by MARCH 1, 2012.
OR!
MY BUSINESS will have attended 15 CRAFT FAIRS by NOVEMBER 1, 2012.
Okay, those are just two examples of goals/objectives on a major list of several goals/objectives you should have, but you get the idea.
{It's a measurable quantity - not necessarily monetary based - with an end date to evaluate said quantity}



Three's{4}Me



See you on Tuesday with those fabulous posts!
Woohooo!

2 comments:

  1. I love the shoe rack idea, brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been needing to re-organize my closet, thanks for the ideas!


    livelaughandlovinglife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...